These are a few of
my favorite money saving apps and websites. Some of them even give
you money or gift cards!
Websites:
I really like
mypoints because you get points for shopping online. And those
points can then be turned into gift cards or cash via a Paypal
account. There are several ways to earn points. Such as taking
surveys, purchasing items online, watching videos, and printing
grocery coupons. Their online grocery coupon section is powered by
coupons.com. If you download their add on it will let you know how
many points per dollar you will receive and if there are any online
coupon codes. Some examples of online coupon codes would be free
shipping or a free gift with purchase. With this website I have
already made enough points to get $100 in amazon gift cards. And I
used those to buy Christmas and birthday presents.
If you are
interested please PM me and I can send you an invite.
I love coupons.com.
Before I go out for my grocery shopping I always check out their site
(through mypoints, but if you decide not to use them you can go
directly to coupons.com). They allow 2 prints per coupon per
computer.(So if you have 2 computers, you could print the same coupon
4 times!!) They even sometimes have coupons for car care, movies, and
prescriptions.
The krazy coupon
lady is probably by far my favorite website. On their website you can
find all sorts of steals. If you have not checked them out you
should. I could go on and on for days about how wonderful they are.
Apps:
IBOTTA
My favorite shopping
app is Ibotta. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! This app gives you rebates
for buying things you already buy. Such as fruit snacks, baby food,
milk, and eggs, just to name a few. To unlock the rebates you simply
answer a short survey (I have never had one more than 2 questions),
learn a fact, or watch a short clip. Their are bonuses available for
buying more than one item in a category or redeeming the same rebate
2 months in a row. There is also a teamwork section, if you and your
teammates reach certain goals during a month you get extra cash! With
this app I was able to cash out and buy Christmas presents. Purchase
the item and snap a picture of your receipt. This app is available in
the Google play and apple app store. If you sign up be sure to enter
my referral code: efwsdfr
CHECKOUT 51
Another one the
money saving apps I have in my arsenal is checkout 51. Unlike with
Ibotta, most of the items can be redeemed at any store. Simply
purchase the item, snap a picture of your receipt and boom! Money in
the bank. You do have to get a total of $20 before you can cash out.
But it is not hard. This too was another app I used around Christmas
time and used it to help pay for gifts.
RECEIPTPAL
Receipt pal is not a
money saving app, but they do give you points for shopping. Those
points can then be turned into gift cards. They simply want to know
what you are buying. Take a picture of your receipt and wait for the
points to be credited to your account. Receiptpal does not
discriminate against the type of receipt. As long as it has a
purchase date and time, vendor name and items they will accept it.
RECEIPT HOG
Receipt hog is
another app that likes to know what you are buying. This one gives
you coins in turn those coins can be turned in for gift cards or cash
through a PayPal account. They accept coins from grocery stores and
major retailers. The amount of coins you get is based off the total
purchase price. For example if you make a purchase that is less than
$10 you will get 5 coins. If you make a purchase that is $50-100 you
get 15 coins, and if you make a purchase of $100 or more you get 20
coins. Some receipts give you spins. You can use those spins to get
extra coins, or even win $100. If you wish to try this one out add
my referral code: clong289
RETAILMENOT
This is a great app
for when you are on the go. They have mobile coupons for many stores
such as Jcpenny, Joann's, and Kohl's. Whenever I am out somewhere I
always search to see if the store I am at has a coupon through this
app.
FAVADO
Favado is an app
that searches what is on sale. If there are coupons that you are able
to stack on top of the sale they let you know where to find the
coupon and what your final cost would be.
TARGET
CARTWHEEL
This app is only for
Target stores. This app gives you additional savings on hundreds of
items. If you do not have a smart phone, but still wish to use
cartwheel you can. Simply sign up for it online and print out your
own personal bar code. You can add items to your cartwheel via app or
online.
WALMART
SAVINGS CATCHER
The Wal-mart savings
catcher can be found inside the Wal-mart app. If you shop at Wal-mart
simply scan the bar code at the bottom of your receipt and if there
is a lower advertised price they will give you the difference on an
e-gift card.
No comments:
Post a Comment