I am a stay at home mom (SAHM) I love to do all things crafty like baking, sewing, drawing, etc. I may not be very good at all of them, but I sure do enjoy doing them. I am married to a wonderful man. He does what he can to make me happy. And he does a pretty darn good job! I am the mom of one BEAUTIFUL little girl. She is now 6 months old. I love every minute of being a mommy. I was going to school for my BA in Geology. However, that is on hold for the moment. I will hopefully be going back in the Fall.
Since I stopped working to become a SAHM I have begun to shop smart. By smart shopping, I coupon, shop sales, and go to thrift shops.
I am the proud owner of 6 lovely chickens. They have their own coop and everything. My ladies just love to roam around. I sometimes find them at the neighbors house. I am so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment